Wednesday, September 01, 2004

It is getting harder by the day, sometimes it feels harder by the moment I am emotionally physically and spiritually exhausted. Came home from an orientation for teaching and crashed into bed. Other then a couple of phone calls and stress of the elec company on our door to shut off electricity I have been in bed. Thankfully my mother’s need of oxygen held them off… I have never been so unproductive, never been so broke I am thankful for the roof over our heads but I know baring another miracle we will drown. I hate feeling like this, I am so tiered, I don’t mean to whine and complain or be all poor pitiful me I just don’t know how to deal with everything I am so incredibly tiered. All we can do is continue to pray and most the time I am too tiered to even so that… God please help us to cling to you and not give up hope….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in Virgi. Things will work out, just keep hanging onto him and things will turn better soon.

-Amanda

Ann said...

Hi Vir, it's me Ann- thanks for all your comments on my blog. My blog is pretty confusing, so kudos to you for actually trying to sort out my blathering. Most people quit a long time ago! :)

I do have something for you, for BOG. I will drop it off when convenient.

Ann said...

Hi Vir, it's me Ann- thanks for all your comments on my blog. My blog is pretty confusing, so kudos to you for actually trying to sort out my blathering. Most people quit a long time ago! :)

I do have something for you, for BOG. I will drop it off when convenient.

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry to hear about you feeling so drained. I understand it though! Money problems are the worst, because they make the most sense and are the hardest to deal with. If there's anything I can do just ask!!!!

*hugs* Shana

Ann said...

Are you OK? Haven't heard from you in a while. I guess you've been busy. Let me know what you're up to. How's your mom?
Ann