Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stupid blog

Stupid blog

Well I really didn’t mean to publish the thing I just wrote; blogger has blocked me apparently a cookie or anti virus issue. So I cannot log in to write or comment on the blog but by some amazing miracle I hit the publish button in Word and there you have it my psycho dribble unedited and pathetic at best with no way to delete the damn thing. It Suxs to be me huh?  Lol, oh well there are worse things in life besides bad poetic writing laced with pathetic thoughts.

I rally hurt for my mom ~ tons of questions spinning in my head… why? Such a hard life deserves a break and God knows I need one or I am one step behind her. God have mercy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vir,
You might not like it but your poetry but i do. keep posting more.
love you and praying for you
amanda

Anonymous said...

I really liked the poetry that you wrote regarding the moonlight and all that... I was really just sitting there reading it and thinking how deep it was and how I was trying to make sense of it all, and just how beautiful at the same time. I agree with Amanda, write more of it and be proud of it b/c it is great!!!!!!!! I wish I could write as you do....

I am praying for you and your mom!!!

EM :-) ,><