Wednesday, May 24, 2006

blogging life

I have promised myself I would try to blog more often about life so this is my feeble attempt we will see how long it lasts. Ok I am in selfish mode today I am frustrated that I cannot join a gym like the Rec or curves (curves is having a special and caters to fibro) I had hope to go to the Tri but it will not work due to the independent nature of the thing. Dr nixed that said I needed a trainer or supervision I suppose I could just do it anyway but with my luck I would hurt myself further.

The veggie garden is in thanks to a little extra help and barrowed tools. We have planted heirloom, grape, roma tomatoes I um.. went a little tomato crazy this year. We also planted red and gold sweet peppers, red and green cabbage, cucumbers, green and yellow zucchini, butternut squash, basil, fennel, edible flowers and green beans I should try to post a picture for fun.

I finally gave in and posted a request on free cycle for a bunch of needs garden tools regular tools there is only so much that can be done with a hammer and screwdriver also trying to find a collapsible wheelchair for mom hope I get a few hits it would make life easier.

I went to see the neighbors kitten’s today they were way cute I am in love but must resist must resist must reeeeesist; actually we will not be adopting any kittens until nature takes its course in our rapidly aging kitties. The dog thing is another issue we really miss having a dog not sure if we should go there or not. I think of the expense the need for two fence sides to finish the yard and I say no way! But then, I look at how mom is when friends bring their dog for a visit or I pet sit she is in absolute bliss so the emotional benefits for her may out way the financial and physical inconveniences.

Shana surprised us the other day while Spenny was mowing (yeah Spen) she gifted us with irises so I was totally exited she has blessed us so much and is responsible for most the perennials in our flower beds. It’s so much fun to play in the garden something about getting dirt under your nails and smelling the soil and flowers it’s the walking after that’s the literal pain in the boot~ay.

This morning about 5 am as I was being pawed by the four legged male in my bed (hehe) the fragrance of fresh roses and lavender wafted through my bedroom window it was absolutely wonderful even though I had no desire to be awake after only a couple hours sleep. Anyway, I realized that I subconsciously planted almost all the herbs in the flower bed behind my room along with two fragrant rose bushes. So we have under my window sill two rose bushes two varieties of lavender, two varieties of thyme, three sages and beautiful but not so fragrant Coriopsis and a Japanese iris.

in order to relieve myself of further suffering from the nagging of four legged critters who think the world revolves around them I went to open the back door for the little varmints. When i did I rubbed up against the jasmine plant in the kitchen wow… if only the gardenias would cooperate and bloom again I would be in sure ecstasy lol. Plants and kitty’s in spite my protests are very good medicine.

We took mom to the Dr today trying new meds to help with anxiety she has been having problems sleeping since the Rec closed for cleaning hopefully she will go back next week and that should help a lot also trying to talk her into going to the therapist to help with the PTSD she so needs to deal with this so do I but she has better insurance lol.

We are still waiting to hear from the court I pray we get a trial I still have not read the final papers from the opposing counsel there is really no need it is all in the hands of God and the Judge so nothing I read can change anything other then frustrate me so why bother.

We have a huge to do list which includes finishing the documentation of losses in the garage, picking up my things in storage and dumping what we no longer need. We need to finish the spread sheets and organize them if we go to trial, we need a task force to help with our property which is currently a jungle, have to wash windows here look into equity loans again re-due a video update for the not so top secret project, see the credit counselor again and oh all this should be done asap and this is just the beginning of the list.

Such a boring uneventful life I lead what will I do with ALL my spare time? lol

No comments: