Tuesday, October 26, 2004

BITCHINGS

Think I will rename this blog Bitchings, Mutterings sure doesn't fit it huh... mom in hosp at my request so she can go to rehab after falling yesterday, insurance may not cover rehab so she could be back home before she is ready which is dangerous. I want her stronger so she does not hurt herself. Given up on the Pharisees, like I should have expected them to give a damn anyway. Court trials mounting have to go back to re-file stuff cause the Insurance company name was not written out properly - I don't know how to do this stuff. Finally have our case file, pretty sure our former lawyer screwed things up exponentially, the good ol' boys club prevails. No one seems to want to help due to the complications of case our best shot of help may have a conflict of interest. Our house will most likely be condemned because of the new mold - PODS only paid through end of week then back to auction threats. I am tiered dozens of distractions from cut off notices to SSA review, house is a shambles from switching furniture mountains of paper work I don’t know where to begin. If I have to ask one more time for more help I will explode! I need a break but I don’t expect to get one. Couldn't sleep last night so I watched a movie cried all through it ashamed of myself for not handling our situation better, we have so much to be thankful for. The movie was about the quadriplegic who went to Harvard Brook Ellison (SP?) - Very convicting wish I was a stronger person, but I am not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Vir,
Bitching is a good name as is mutterings. It should be "Vir's bitching and mutterings". Everybody needs an outlet for things, let it out. Sorry I didnt get to see you last week when I had dinner at Cathy's. I was hoping you'd be there. I miss you.

Sorry to hear about all the house stuff sucking and what not and about your mother. I hope she gets better and gets the rehab she needs. You're both in my prayers every night.

Hope to see you soon.

-Amanda