Sunday, June 18, 2006

Puppy lust, life and an overactive imagination

Finely made it to a movie it's been months ~ I went to see X Men3 which I loved except for a few events if you haven't seen it wait through the credits for a surprise scene at the end it will make you like the film better it was not as good as X2 but the special effects were fun. Monday I splurged and took mom to see Over the Hedge it was WAY cute the animal lover in me was totally cracking up I think people who aren't into animals will like it but maybe not as much. This week we will hopefully go see Cars if it doesn't rain wish I hadn't promised mom I could wiggle out of it and get it on DVD from the library next year although I hear it is a full screen kind of cartoon. Three movies in less then a week not a good thing I the budget department!

We were blessed again this week by lawn mowing two Birchfields for the price of one they are such a blessing we would be waist deep in grass by end of summer without their generosity. The garden is looking good, I need to weed ~ waiting for rain so it won't be so difficult. In addition to all the plants and seeds I put in we have a ton of volunteers I counted 16 tomatoes plants and 6 zucchini's so we may be feeding the neighborhood this summer and then some. I have been saving back a couple bucks a week to buy a new rose bush for mom I realized we do not have yellow white or red so I think I will work on those colors hoping to find a few discounts like last year.

My cell phone is barely holding on to life, panting its little heart out forgetting to catch calls and delivering my messages late. I really hate cell phone shopping I drool over the one I want but I know it's just not practical right now. I don't even want to think about car problems computer issues and the huge list of things to do, have fixed, and replace! So if you are trying to reach me and don't hear back call again my cell is so not working right....

We totaly surprised mom with the puppies (I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore:), On Tuesday we made her LOL and giggle better than any movie could we went down to Donna's to see the kittens mom drove her wheelchair I brought her walker and she was able to step up the two inch stoop in the garage~ yeah! We played with the little balls of fir for a while then to mom's horror Donna took the kitty box away only after a few minutes ok fifteen or twenty.:)

I wish I had a camera with me. Donna brought the puppies to mom she squealed with delight and shock as they were handed to her. Mom's face was a little light bulb she had a huge open mouth grin and I thought she was going to shed a little tear at one point. I cannot remember a time I saw her so happy so surprised she held the pup's for about 45 minutes it was hard to let them go. Purdy who is a very protective first time mom did not growl at mom like she does her own family and me when we look at the pups. She was totally content with mom wagging her tail and rubbing up against her totally content to have mom hold her wee ones ~ it was so sweet.

I was so sad to learn that the runt died the other two little monsters are doing well still cant believe sweet tiny little Purdy gave birth to such huge puppy's. I am faced with a conundrum I have not seen mom this happy about anything in so long I really want to give her a puppy. It would give her something to focus on and take care of a reason to get out of bed in the morning. The expense, the hassle, gerrrrrrrr.

Mom was watching a travel program yesterday so I am drooling again can I just say (since it is a secret) I NEED A VACATION! The destination Hawaii. Ok, to be honest I would be happy goin to Po- dunk Ohio 10 min west of dodge just to git the heck outta here but, Hawaii...Let me dream a little please.

They highlighted several places my three personal favorites

1. Eco tree top tour in Kauai with zip lines once you leave the ground you spend the next three hours 70 foot off the ground the views were beautiful the challenge looked so cool my desire to do this in spite of fibro overwhelmingly strong. http://www.justlive.org/eco-tour.html

2. Paradise air motor powered hand glider tour and flight lessons (you get to fly the glider!) over white sandy beaches and turquoise water sigh In O'ahu sigh.... http://www.paradiseairhawaii.com/photos.htm

3. Last an most certainly not least a four wheeling adventure over Hawaiian farm land beneath the Haupu Maintain Range, beautiful waterfalls, bamboo forest hideaway, cool tunnel, old sugar cane fields, and a rain forest.
http://www.kauaiatv.com/html/tours.html

Add to my fantasy trip a spa retreat, horse back riding, hiking around volcanoes snorkeling, and sunlight sail boat rides and I am almost in heaven sigh...… sigh....sigh.....

Hey I can dream can't I BTW I'm SO not picky Jamaica, Costa Rica, Europe, the British Isles, Asia I'm flexible with my fantasy life! hehehe

No comments: