Monday, July 10, 2006

It is hard to be the solitary to always be told you are wrong and no amount of evidence will change anything ~ evidence is subjective. It’s hard to have a vision those you are closest to do not share. it is hard to swallow pride in order to do anything and everything to protect and care for those you love. It is hard to reach out in humility. It’s hard to pretend to be someone you are not just to keep the peace. I am tiered and wish I could cry I have started to many times in the past 24 only to do what I do best play the roll conform to the crowd give them what they want ~ the truth is not cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats up? You ok?

-amanda

vir said...

Hey Manda~

I'm ok,

I have found myself pretending things are just fine to appease the population more then usual and was feeling disgusted with myself. I also was thinking about an OT scripture about being solitary in family (well i think it says something like that). I need to look up the scripture and find out why its running through my mind.

Anyway not to worry I just get tiered of pretending everything is ok because that makes people comfortable and keeps the peace. Then there are the uncertainties of our lives- guess I was having a moment.....

no pretending I'm ok, we just need a break i.e. a miracle and I need a VACATION! i fear one night of camping with HC in a couple of weeks if i get to go isn't gonna cut it lol.

Love & Miss you!