Friday, July 21, 2006

Shocked

Ok, I started this 3 hour eating thing I though ok Dr say this is my problem I am in starvation mode and need to eat more and although I have said it is my problem I must be honest I only half believed it. I mean, come on, I eat as much as some anorexics (btw- not my plan to BE anorexic!) daily and I am still getting fat. The Prednisone totally messed me up then the Endo hormones added to the chaos but still most people eat more then me and the only time I do splurge is at a party or at HC.

Ok, this morning I was battling the whole “oh my gosh, this food thing will just make me fatter I am eating so stinking much”. Although I admit my stomach now growls almost every three hours like clockwork in under a week and a half.

Before I started the “plan” I did a few test days to see if I could stick with the schedule and I did but whined a lot about the massive amounts of food, 400 cal three times a day , 100 calorie snacks, one 50 cal treat. That is eat 6X a day a total of 1450 calories NOT the 800-1000 Cal. I usually eat.

So in my cynicism I ran to the scale to prove this is a waist of my time weighed myself in my cloths my initial weigh in I was not clothed. Guess what? I am 6 pounds lighter SIX did you hear me I said SIX stinkin fat pounds lighter ( not the two pounds they guarantee will “melt” away SIX! Is it a fluke is it real will it continue ~ God I really hope so I just can’t believe it!

Camping might be harder tonight I cannot see myself not having a little s’more which might put my eating too close to bedtime. Part of the plan is to not eat 3 hours before bed time and since I have been having my treat with dinner that means it is 5-6 hours for me if I eat dinner at 7 pm.

I just want this to work I NEED this to work………

3 comments:

vir said...

Jim,

Thank you I just hope I can keep it up it SO is about beaing healthier less fat to drag around less pain :)

We miss you all move home, move home - ok I know home for you is now is palm trees and strip mall heaven but I can dream, besides the girls and Janice would love to live in the land of snow and deciduas trees dontcha think :)

Anonymous said...

woot woot! Yeah for eating more and losing weight. Hope camping was fun. Miss you, Love you
-Amanda

vir said...

lol, i thought of calling you this weak to tell you about the book its a hoot i promised myself i would not weigh myself today lol but i did and i haven lost any more but i WILL not be discouraged! i will keep this crazy thing up and try to only weigh myself once a month.

miss you to camping was a blast we hope to do it again soon you should try to come it would be good to hang out with you.


love,

vir