Friday, January 05, 2007

Bloggin in the Weeeee

So, it is early or late depending on your train of thought. It just took me 22 minutes to get on line. Once I started the computer time slowed to ridiculous now I have lost much of my interest in writing the things that continue to float through my head ~ but I will try anyway for a little while.

Mom is still in hospital its nine days in just a few minutes she is doing well but tiered and even though she is tiered she seems willing to put up wit the tests in an attempt to get to the bottom of things~ not fun but hopefully we will have answers. Anyway it looks like she will be sprung from the big house ie the hospital on Monday and come in every day for IV treatments until the end of the week.

I will be happy to see her home as soon as possible and get back to normal, well as normal as it gets around here anyway. I meet with an attorney on Monday and pray he will work with us pray he is the right person etc.

I had all this stuff floating in my head when I woke up now nada brainus interuptus from computer hell, oh well I do appreciate my aging relic in spite of…..I would go for a walk but it looks a bit foreboding out side a foggy hue of burnt orange and darkness ~ kinda ere.


So I will go back to bed perchance to sleep…

No comments: