Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sleepy

I have been up for almost three hours I am sleepy and it just not working I am trying not to worry but that is so easier said than done! It will be better when mom is home and things bounce back to normal it will be better when we find a lawyer my mind is filled with stuff about the case things I need for the meeting on Monday praying this guy is the one. Right now my mind is too busy and I yon more than I am breathing right now lol.

I am trying so hard to think positive that we will win that this mess will be over soon and it will decrees the stress in our lives, especially want this for mom I want her to be free of stress and at peace for the rest of her life not worried about if we will be homeless or have utilities cut off etc. I ache for her I want her to spend the rest of her life doing what she loves and is called to do ~ not stuck in this horrible mess.

Trying to be thankful in spite of and to a degree I think I am I think we are it will get better and God will show Himself once again as He always does…..

No comments: