Tuesday, January 16, 2007

One flew over the coo coos nest!

Ok, partial confession leaving out details they would just send the peep's with the white coats running to my door!.

I totally lost it tonight due to stress insomnia and the continuing chaos of finding legal council lack of a real support system yadda yadda yadda, excuses, excuses. Well anyway I totally blew up tonight at a stranger no less! A poor unsuspecting person just out and about doing their job. I am absolutely mortified! After said incidence, I broke down in frustration and shame and just cried. Then jumped on line in escape mode to research the case until I stopped crying.

Tomorrow I go back to being the great pretender worthy of only the highest Oscar honors "We are hanging in there" can I just say BIG FAT LIE!

I So need a vacation!

We So need a miracle!

Thank God we have come as far as we have in this whole mess but well I am a mess! Oscar performance temporarily halted for a little reality!

Note to self MONEY will buy anyone a lawyer (too bad we have none), people have and always will like "the act" feel more comfortable around the shallow and love hanging out with the really cool people who dress really cool because being famous and or really cool is well just so damn cool!

Where are those peeps with the not so cool white coats ~ they B late!

Ok, don't get your knickers in a knot I am just blowing off steam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm looking at your gas price monitor and they're actually cheaper now than last year, booyah!

Anonymous said...

that was me (Ann).