Friday, November 04, 2005

blogger glitch

One thing you have to do for a lot of blogs now is type in the word verification so you can prove you're not spam. Could that be the problem?

Posted by Ann to Mutterings at 11/04/2005 09:34:30 AM

I wish that was it, I can’t even do that tried to comment about Oreo on your blog it wouldn’t let me. Apparently my fire wall has blocked me from logging in and posting but I can use the Blogger publish button I installed in Word a while back so until I can figure it out.

We ALL no the spare time I have with driving back and forth 80 + min a day visiting mom hanging out at Dr. appointments dealing with rehab, staff administration and oh wait trying to walk every day and get in bed earlier so I can spend 6- 8 hrs again doing it ALL over again. I am soooooooo tiered ~ sux to be me huh?

I know, I am in rare for today still worried about mom; she seems a little better, still no sign of dementia thankfully but she is way out there at times. They ordered another UTI screen and more blood work. The new Dr said delirium but it has been a month. She is doing very well physically except for not sleeping which is a huge deal ~ they hope a few weeks sleep will help but say the older you are the longer it can take…

1 comment:

Ann said...

that nutty cat, I spent $140 at the vets getting her better from kitty cold. What does she do? Run off. I hate it. I know you miss her and her eating your hair. I do, too. I'm done with cats. I only have one and after him, that's it until I live wayyyyy out in the country where there are barns, few roads, little traffic, and Laura and Mary Ingalls slogging down the trail with their water buckets. LOL
Just kidding, but I will be in a new house in a rural area before I ever get another cat. It's just too dangerous in the city. I will NOT have a 100% indoor cat. To me, it's like putting an animal in a cage. And I don't want to clean up after the smell and messes, either.