Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Commenting funky again....

Em

Thank you or the encouragement and the prayers good to see you Friday wish I could have hung out more I had a wicked headache. Ricardo and Marilyn’s Hot Tub has spoiled me I dream of one outside my back door with plenty of room for friends! I have decided to name the sofa mount laundry and pretend the hair on the floor from kitty friends is a new decorating idea! (

Amanda,

Hey hope your well we need to try to start walking again on Mondays hopefully things will settle down with my mom soon. Thank you for prayers and for believing I’m not crazy ~ although I would challenge that with I Sure Feel Stinkin Crazy! Stress sucks, hard to think clearly with the entire chaos guess it’s easy just to write yourself off as a total wack job?


1 comment:

Ann said...

I won't give you any platitudes. I don't know how this is going to work even though everything works out for good for those who love Him, even though it may not turn out the way we think it should. I wish I had an answer. After all is said and done about this case, no matter how it turns out, there will be a time of prayer of letting it all go. I don't know if I'm putting this correctly but I am really starting to believe that letting go will free you.