Sunday, November 13, 2005

whining

I bailed early on HC tonight which totally bummed me out rushed to the store to get detergent sorted cloths ~ working on my second load oh what fun! So now the goal is to get all the major stuff done so I can get to bed so I can wake up at an ungodly hour.  Instead of mopping the yucky kitchen floor I sit typing listening to the garden state and wishing I could motivate myself wishing I had not left HC early.

The goal is to only see mom every other day this week and pack as many LSW meetings and dr calls in as I can to prepare for mom’s return home. Praying like crazy it is not premature praying we have all the support in place before next week. Insurance expires for her one month stay on Thanksgiving Day so I will try to find someone to help bring her home Wednesday.

Ok so… I sit frustrated tiered and wishing for hum…. a clean house, folded laundry a good bottle of wine and a hot tub lol ~ I had to add something a little exiting! Well the laundry awaits as does the dishwasher and the trash maybe if I turn the tunes up really loud and jump around a bit I will pump up the adrenalin and at least accomplish one goal for the night.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hot tub part sounds like fun!!! I am with ya there girl! Folding laundry, house work etc. is NO fun... blah! ;-p (that is me sticking out my tongue! LOL) Had to do that! Couldn't resist!

I do hope that your mom does well with coming home and all... Lord, we do pray right now that you watch over them and bring her safely home, and in good hands and in good care.... I will be praying girl!!

I was glad to see ya Friday night... even if for a few min. or so only....

Love 2 U my good friend Vir!!

EM :-) <><