Thursday, May 13, 2004

Communication

Hello again everyone, so sorry for the confusion I appreciate all of your prayers. My mom is great and doing well, but I have a close friend who has been ill and I have become a major player in her medical care for the time being, I have used blog to vent my concerns about her situation and the frustration I for those who are suffering and our current health and home situation due to mold remediation I am so sorry for causing any of you unnecessary concern. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers we need them anyway:) guess I need to be more specific in my posts I can be a little vague at times in my writings. MY MOM IS WELL :) -vir

Also for those who have asked where your comments have gone, when I upgraded Blog I lost them....Sorry :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi- Hey I was surfing this blogsite and found this one... andrewharshman.blogspot.com

Check it out.

vir said...

ok, fess up who sent me this link :)