Sunday, May 30, 2004

I Need To Sleep

Spent most of last night trying to sleep without success finally fell to sleep after 9 am only to be awakened with another crisis at the hospital at 1 pm, so off to pray with a friend then on to HIPAA hell at the hospital. The very rights that are supposed to help guard our privacy and protect patient rights are in some cases endangering patient lives. It is so very frustrating in the end I hope we made headway time will tell.

Had a great night hangin with JD helping out with a youth meeting for a couple of hours. I was a human guinea pig placed on an alter for dissection inquisitive minds with few boundaries made it an interesting night. Not only did I survive but I had a blast and loved the experience and the teens, I miss the old life sometimes....

Trying to get to sleep without success, Pan tucked in at her mom's I am concerned about her because we have a storm brewing outside which she hates wish I could bring her home with me it is frustrating to not have a fenced in yard - she is hard to control on a chain.

A video review of fri night Bubba Ho Tep - what a waist of rental money, not that I was expecting a masterpiece considering the source. It was hysterically funny but highly vulgar and inappropriate. I know some may think I am being a prude and I did LOL until I had tears in my eyes. I don't think it even really had a plot but the Elvis story line was a hoot the best "what really happen to Elvis" to date in IMHO :) and who can resist JFK being dyed black and placed in a nursing home rather then assassinated. The opening line a crude forshadowing of a B movie All in all a good night chillin with a friend and escaping a little reality but we should have looked harder for a movie both of us had not seen ;)

No comments: