Monday, May 31, 2004

Still Dealing

Today was another day like all others of late, dealing with hospital bureaucracy - I watched them spin on a dime and refuse to honor my friends request to give me info, which I believe is illegal but we don't have legal counsel so... All the doctors say she will go to a skilled facility time will tell I cannot do any more and continue to do less daily, setting stricter boundaries for sanity sake.

After the chaos at the hosp, went to hang out with a few old friends and met a couple new ones had a wonderfully relaxing afternoon with one of the sweetest couples I have ever met. I am looking forward to spending more time with them I felt a cool connection with them - it was pretty neat. Hard to leave I wanted to stay and hang out a while longer but Pan needed a little XOXO poor thing really is lonely I may have to stay overnight in the house with the stale smoke soon ...yuck!

I have become way too attached to my cell, ran out of min today actually went over which is totally scary considering the ridiculous cost per min after the plan ends. So no phone calls on the cell for 9 days accept for night and weekend, Not sure I can survive - what did we do before cell phones! LOL

I think I may have screwed up and said something out of character to a friend recently. Feeling pretty convicted about it trying to figure out if I need to go to this person and apologies? Hopefully I will make the right choice, no matter what Wish I had just kept me big mouth shut I need to think before I speak!

my work load is getting harder and my energy level low pain level high add the situation with my friend and I have little time for very major issues that need to be addressed I keep praying for wisdom and direction to know what to do next hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day filled with successes not failures...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Well I've tried to post something now a couple of times and both times it's been deleted so I figure God does not want me to say it, so I won't. :)