Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Crumbling Fast

Only six more days until… we are falling apart physically and emotionally we pray Thy will be done but really we want our way. A quick and easy get out of jail free card to rescue us from impending ruin.

Fear is a nasty thing – doing a horrible job trusting we just don’t know what to do or where to turn. Guess we are supposed to be all noble and say positive things? I’m petrified the “what ifs” screaming in my head… God have mercy if this thing is thrown out what will I do with my mom and no place to go?

This is so frustrating!

Please God help us to trust that everything will work out, please pick up the pieces of our lives and help us to remember your promises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what to say, but I am at a loss... I will pray for you....

Anonymous said...

i love you virgi. I pray for you and your mom every day.

-amanda

vir said...

hey guys thanks for the prayers - I know I am not very rational right now - too emotional and filled with fear. we need your prayer and so appreciate you!

love you