Monday, August 15, 2005

Like a deer caught in the headlights

It’s almost 1 pm and I have done nothing but stare at the numbers and look up a few things on the net about or situation. I should be making calls but I’m so frightened I’m almost paralyzed.

Friday’s conference call went well, I suppose, the two lawyers said they need time to evaluate everything and will look at the case at the court house today and talk to the judge. They told me not to get my hopes up and to keep making phone calls to other lawyers.

I feel sick inside and pray they take the case, we so desperately need a break in all this, God gave us a roof over our heads one week before our eviction would have had us out on our bums. Trying desperately to believe there is a miracle just around the corner and we have started to turn…..

No comments: