Monday, August 15, 2005

Reprieve?

As I lay in bed praying in the spirit and asking God for mercy I also prayed that if He has no lawyer for us that this thing would just end. During this time the phone rang and the secretary of one of the lawyers I spoke to was relaying that the judge has given us a thirty day continuance on our case, so the two new guys can investigate our case.

We have a reprieve for a while, is it an answer to prayer ~ I hope it’s the answer we want, I don’t believe my prayers are wasted and I don’t believe our God would allow this to happen without purpose.

My prayer

God please have mercy and allow us to rind a lawyer and a resolution to our situation. Thy will be done cause we know your plan is best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will agree with you in prayer on that Vir!! =D His Will be done.... God be with you and watch over you as you are going thru these next days... my prayers and thoughts are with you!!

Luv in Him,

EM :-) <><

vir said...

Thanks Em, sorry I haven't been in touch wanted to call you last night and totally forgot - then it was too late. I will try you late this afternoon :)