Monday, July 12, 2004

Busy weekend

Fabulous Bachelorette (sp?) party on Fri night Kim amazes me she is so incredibly talented the whole apartment was decorated in great detail and abfab! Great food great friends a total hit, hard to believe there will be two Veritasion weddings in the next three weeks definitely a milestone for us. Also found out Shaina was expecting she will be a great mom but wow to be 19- 20 in pregnant, I am just not old enough to have kids so I don't understand ;)!!

Went to celebrate my two fav girls from Seattle's birthdays Sat night it was great, fun friends, fireworks and great food. They are good kids I hope they bypass teenage rebellion they are really exceptional the fam has done a good job - it has been fun to watch them grow up, time is passing fast.

Went back and taught the girls how to make a simple water and oil emulsion aka lotion had fun, I think the girls did too. Unfortunately I was crying a lot Sunday I had to wait for them so I hung out and prayed under a beautiful tree. My heart still tender and tiered from the current…Pulled myself together for them but found myself more vulnerable again at Veritas I wanted to stay and pretend everything was ok but I just couldn't to be fair they don’t expect me to always have it together and they have definitely seen me at my worst! I couldn't stay my heart was too tender it would have been all about me and not the other important things going on like the upcoming weddings and house purchase for Veritas. I had to step out twice in the first half hour because I started to cry, cried on the way out and all the way home too - I was not alone another friend was having a hard night too.

I went up town to the fountains to meet a friend to distract me from the heaviness It started raining hard it would have been nice to just stay there and soak it all in. being an adult type person sux sometimes I should have I just lain down and watched the storm explode overhead and worry about wet cloths later. Ended up getting a video don't remember the name, but I laughed through the whole thing which I really needed. Escape is good but not always wise responsibilities continue to press hard against me the time to escape too short. I dread the phone calls the business meetings of the week mom's surgery is a concern that something so simple could be so..

Had a productive day for the most part lots of phone calls this morning and biz apt this afternoon that may bring potential working relationships. Mom really saved the day I guess my melt down on sat got through to her She made tons of phone calls while I was in Middletown, I was so thankful it was a blessing to have a little help. Gina and I went walking for a couple miles tonight at the woods it was great I have been slacking on the walking schedule I need to get back to six days a week. If I don't loose this stupid wait soon I feel like I will explode, it sux that the self image thing is such a battle of late not good timing with all the other stuff going on not that there is a good time to deal with it..

Great pix and a letter arrived from my fav friend and his two beautiful girls I miss them so much, don't think they could get any prettier but I know they will. That is a concern too.. thankful they have such wonderful parents. So now I procrastinate, writing in the blog trying not to think about what I must do tomorrow trying hard not to think about the self image issues trying hard not to think about how horribly written this blog is and its need for editing - not that I am very good at that either but oh well at least I am getting things out of my system..

No comments: