Thursday, July 15, 2004

Catching Up..

Still no lawyer still no answers can we sell can we buy where will we go what can we do time is running out the current runs fast and the time warp keeps me trapped nothing resolved.

Since walking at the Woods with Gina on Monday I cannot get Montana out of my mind (fantasizing a road trip :) this should not be a surprise considering our history. I do miss it the smell the peace the beauty of it all it is easy to take for granted the beauty around us when we have climbed a mountain and felt as though our next step would bring us into the presence of God, cause I am sure Montana is His fav place to visit and take a stroll :) I find myself nostalgic and thinking of my three fav guys from back in the day all living out west, maybe a few phone calls are in order one night it has been too long...

Sat on the stoop Tuesday night soaking in the most beautiful sunset created by a storm far off, the wind whipping through the trees the smell of rain wafting through the air it was amazing it was powerful wish we had had a real storm. The power of a thunderstorm is so energizing there is just nothing like it next storm I'm gonna dance in it :)

That same night I was hit hard by the reality of how far the broken will go to manipulate and try to salvage what they have lost, at first I was angered then just sad. The depths a person is willing to go to redeem what they have lost frightening. More then anything I guess it was a lesson learned not sure if any real harm was done at least for me but the misunderstandings of the broken heart will take time to heal, I pray it will come quickly and wise choices will be made.

Mom's surgery went well, they found veins that worked so she did not have to under go full anesthesia which could have brought with it time on a ventilator, so thankful she did not have to deal with that! Her mobility is much challenged I was feeding her but she managed a little lunch without much assistance and is maneuvering a little better in the wheelchair this afternoon. I had hoped to go see one of my fav bands tonight at the music fest but I am not sure if it is wise to leave her alone. Sometimes it sux to be me this is the only group I have really looked forward to seeing all summer especially since they ousted Kogge which was so not cool in my opinion!

Certified mail just delivered new info from our former lawyer the spiel familiar from other malpractice cases we read on the net filed against him I am concerned all we can do is pray. Can't even begin to express how tired I am of it all. Think I will grab the phones and head to the tub to soak in the essence of choice for today, not exactly sure what that is yet but I am thinking frivolous so maybe rose or jasmine. Wish I could ditch the phones and just escape for a little while but I can't chance missing a phone call. Well mom needs me again and my bath awaits hopefully good news will come quickly...





No comments: