Monday, July 19, 2004

I want my own space!

Let’s see what I have been up to… Spent Sunday morning recuperating from Sat night had lunch at Kona (YUM!) and spent the afternoon with a good friend. Picked up Joe to hang out and go to Veritas and was sweetly surprise that two of my fav peeps came to check out the Veritasian house church experience, hope they were blessed. Got an emergency call and rescued a friend with a flat tier - had to take a road trip to Hoosier Ville. Went back to Veritas too late to hang out etc on home and back up town for a crazy car ride to nowhere with a preoccupied friend - sounds terribly exciting huh?
 
Received great news about my friend who has been ill, I talked to her daughter in this morning. The surgery was Friday her mom is well but having a lot of post opp pain and discomfort, not sure if she will be going back to the nursing home to rehab or directly home. The best news is her son recommitted his life to Christ and has moved back home to live with her and hopefully help take care of her when she gets home until she is on her feet. I pray he can get the support and counsel he needs to change his life it could be a hard road. He told his sister he realized the only time he was happy and had peace in his life was when he was walking with Christ! J Even with all the trials we are going through I still can relate to that same experience.
 
On to my exiting day today business meetings this morning with potential but I just don’t have peace not sure if the offer is a wise one at this time. We will continue to explore the possibilities and see what happens, I really need discernment. My bro hooked me up with a potential biz contact so I am praying the doors open it could be a great place to wholesale with.  Made tons of phone calls when I returned home haven’t had one returned and it is now after 5 pm the questing is why am I surprised by this, you would think I would be used to it by now we really have to find a lawyer and secure housing ASAP!
 
Had a bit of a melt down about my life today I love my mom and believe I am called to live with her for this season, but there are times when I just want to live on my own. I really need my own space to be alone to hang with friends to crank up the tunes and not worry about disturbing her. Gosh sometimes I just feel like a teenager who has no real independence of her own. Maybe I need to try to house/pet sit a little bit more I do miss my little critter friends and I definitely miss the money, but I just don’t feel very reliable considering our current situation.
 
On a lighter note Pan one of my fav puppy friends who is currently living with us, has started steeling my bras yes BRAS! She likes to lick them which is totally gross Cathy said Vega does this too and that is it a deodorant thing so all you dog lovers has your dog ever licked your Bra! I await your stories with much anticipation LOL!









No comments: