Friday, July 30, 2004

Running out of Time...

Lets see what is going on, hung out with Kimmy on wed had a great time, she highlighted my hair turned out pretty good and made me feel a little better. Too bad you can’t spend an hour and take off 20 pounds! I am pretty  sure the hair experience was more traumatic for Kim then me, the whole oh my gosh what if I ruin your hair thing but hey she didn't mess it up it looks good and even if she did I would only torture her for a few measly years! :)  That girl is SO talented I think she can pretty much do anything she sets her mind too - oozes gifts and talents, I will write more about that later.

Misplaced my cell phone sometime yesterday, it is most likely set on vibrate doesn't help when I need people to call me back but I do leave my home number in messages too and always ask people to call that number first so..?

Things are still overwhelming talked to our landlord the other day he has been gracious to us in this situation but we need to give him an answer about if we are going to by the house etc. Everything is tied up in red tape I just don't know what can or will happen. We don’t have time to fool around and wait for people to call us back, but if we press too hard we end up with the crap from VLP don’t call us we will call you and its been over a month and they have not called us back. We only have a short time to find a GREAT lawyer willing to take the case on contingency because we don’t have a dime!

I am still in a depressive funk, I play the game pretty well out in public or hanging with friends but it is hard. Pretty much, at this moment I just don’t want to be around people, I am tired negative, depressed, etc. The thing we need is a solid support system an advocate because we just don’t have it in us emotionally or physically and we just don’t know enough about the legal system.

We are scheduled to meet with our friend the realtor and another guy we have known for many years about the house situation on Wednesday not sure what will happen I jut pray we can find answers this is horrible. We have talked on the phone about many options, but nothing is certain. There have been times in my life I have judged homeless people especially ones with children and have said why did they allow that to happen to them, end up living in a car or shelter etc… I had no idea how easy it is to be lost in bureaucracy, too easy to judge when you haven't walked their path.....


No comments: