Sunday, July 25, 2004

I called my ol' friend Pope to catch up this week he moved back home to Ohio after being in Atlanta for a couple of years. Good to catch up and LOL looking forward to a visit soon – hey babe you reading this, that means SOON or I will get out my can of Whoop Ass! :) 

This trial and trib thing is moving like molasses its frighteningly scary we just try to remind ourselves we have a God who likes to build our faith and blow us out of the water with His creativity at the last min. Two things that Pope said really stuck in my head the first was that it was like I was a leaf on a tree being shaken and that Job was so much better off after the chaos. That is the hope that whether it be practical or spiritual the journey will have been worth it and in the deepest places of my heart I believe that is true, it’s the selfish whinny part that struggles!

Found out my friend who has been ill was moved from the Cardiac ICU to a step down, she is really having a hard time recovering lots of pain and lung issues, not surprised due to the smoking. They are not sure if the surgery worked I pray it did, I can’t imagine spending the rest of your life dealing with what she has had deal with…

Went to celebrate a friends birthday and wigged out with the introvert thing I almost left a few times but I kept praying, seemed to settle down after it got dark easier to hide I suppose. I have been at social functions with these people for 2-3 years not sure exactly what happened, sometimes the hardest places to fit in are like this one good people but they are so close new peeps have a hard time connecting.

Didn't sleep well again last night filed with thoughts of anything and everything, time is running out and I am feeling pretty helpless and hopeless. My mom is really hurting and scared feeling like a burden to me her church etc it will be five weeks if the "forget" her again today she is crushed….

Looked up the OTR link for a friend and came across there new MP3 on line you have to check it out it is very impressive let me know what you think IMHO high class quality entertainment BTW  the back up vocalists ROCK! ;) http://www.overtherhine.com//////music/mp3rarity/index.html


3 comments:

Ann said...

Backup vocalists are the key! Where would "Gimme Shelter" be without them? And what is Gladys without her Pips?!

vir said...

Hey, did you give it a listen, the back up vocals are a Mom and two kids I know -- they are too cute!

vir said...

I would NEVER disappoint you my little meadow muffin, oops I meant love muffin - cant wait to see you I have my whoop ass can ready just in case...;)
BTW - still waiting for that interpretation :)