Friday, July 16, 2004

Driving me crazy!

Ok, for some reason my post did not work it the first time it disapeared into blogger hell - from the new upgrade maybe? Well to recap - I am stressed and want to scream whish I could just get in the car and drive - go hang on a beach  or go out west and climb in the mountains and soak it all in. It seems to be the thing that constantly ocupies my mind when I have had enough financial and legal stuff so I day dream about Hawii or Jamaca or going out west to Montana then on  to the black hills and down to Colorado. Of course, I would have to vistit about a dozen of my fav peeps along the way. :) Mom is having a hard day med complications again if she isn't better soon she may have to go to the hospital, I am worried for her it just never seems to end its hard to whatch her hurt! then i am also pretty selfish and dream of my escape, she need a break to a visit to her fav peeps out west would do her a world of good as well.

No comments: