Thursday, June 03, 2004

Artichoke & Mushroom Soup

Had a nice dinner at Kona last night with much needed humor and relaxation, ran into one of my fav people – I had just been thinking of (and praying) for her earlier in the day, love it when that happens! :) After at least a year and a half Kona had my fav soup, Artichoke & Mushroom YUM… The waiter recognized me (as the girl who always asks for that particular soup) he informed me with a wicked grin that IT was yesterdays soup YIPPEE, also told me they made a huge pot and to come back today so I went for take out yummy again :)

Started working through mountains of paperwork bright and early this morning wiped out by noon. Still not seeing much headway and the deadline approaches, I am convinced it takes me much longer to do the math computer and organization thing then the average person the accounting thing totally intimidates me!

Spent time Monday on a mini trampoline and didn't kill myself with pain or klutziness so I splurged today and bought one - assembly required….it was a hoot felt like I was in the middle of an episode of Home Improvement - surprised 911 was not involved! LOL Exercised for a bit still have to watch it but I think I can use it for a few min at a time with min pain impact yeah! Need to start walking now that the weather is nice too I have just been to busy to think about it before now. Think I will have to give into a nap soon; hopefully my productivity will increase if I can keep the stress at a min eventually learn to surrender it all but it feels like the hardest task on the planet.

No comments: