Sunday, June 20, 2004

Restless

Made a futile attempt at writing my weekly events for the blog and failed miserably. My mind is just not focusing I am restless, feel like I am swimming in circles. To much loss to comprehend I am fearful of more losses, not trusting with my whole heart not resting in His peace. I will get around to journaling the events of the past week soon if I can walk out of this. Tired of feeling alone through this whole thing and even though I recognize this in my head as a lie my heart has not caught up as yet....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Virgi,
It's Amanda. Just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking of you.

here's the link to my journal.
later babe,
Amanda

http://www.livejournal.com/users/noiredemons

vir said...

Welcome to my crazy world - i SO miss you cant wait to see you again soon :)