Sunday, June 20, 2004

The human condition

The past week was off the charts I am struggling and exhausted my mom is much better she went back to church today hopefully she will go back to water therapy soon. Worked on the funding thing non stop thankfully grace was given for do diligence this does not however mean I am out of the woods... New doors are opening we will see in time if I am allowed to enter not sure I am up for the wait patients seems to eludes my life currently.

Foremost on my mind of late is the human condition and how what we say and do can greatly affect those around us whether that being for good or ill; There are some things that can never be taken back. I am not sure were this leaves us, humbled hopefully and more aware of our humanness, maybe the hope is to give grace where it is needed and to find humor in this condition if it can be found. Maybe I will write more on this later....?

No comments: