Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Explanations

Thankfully after a 9 day hospital stay my mother returned home yesterday, clutter rambling in my mind has been fidgeting, now it has the freedom to escape.

About misconceptions, sorry I gave the wrong impression, thankful three loving friends called, thankful I could say no my mom is alive and well! Pink was about Jane, I rented Calendar Girls to take my mind off the struggles of late. Somewhere in the middle I broke down and sobbed, crying harder then what seemed forever raw emotions crashing hard against the surface like a title wave. The grief that needed to escape after being trapped in the post trauma of rapid fire events of the last few years finally freed from its cage.

If I were to think too much about what I write in this Aquarium nothing would be said, although a detail person I find that cryptic becomes the flow as I process in blogdom. I try not to edit other then the occasional typo or spell check if I were to think too much edit too much my heart would not be bare and this skinny dipping experiment would be over.

There are days I just get down right wiggy and think oh my gosh friends and strangers are reading this BLOG the temptation follows delete the whole thing and hide in a cave for a few years? Even so, my commitment to the nakedness remains strong not all post are connected, not all thoughts make sense, not all emotions are pure, and not all bloggers like being naked and pressed against the glass...



3 comments:

Ann said...

Well unfortunately I can't swim totally naked or I'll scare people and, well, some things are better hidden in the dark for now. Yes I know that one day all my sins will be shouted from the rooftops but when that day comes maybe I'll be a better person. I would rather not shout them from the rooftops as I know some people would be very hurt. Not that I'm not being accountable for my sins. I confess them to God and Virgi you know most of them, big and little. Even my little sins (such as how I think about this person, that person, etc. at various times) would hurt feelings so I try to keep the negative stuff out. Isn't there a place for decorum? If you told the whole world what you thought of certain people wouldn't they be hurt? So you're not 100% naked, are you?
I have to have minimal coverage or I will scare all the fish away.

Ann said...

Besides, I DO have an anonymous blog. In that one I've taken off ALL my clothes but the mask for my face.

vir said...

I am more naked then you realize, maybe the cryptic thoughts that find themselves typed on these pages are more elusive then I imagined. Besides you know most if not all of my sin as well as any person could, you and Jim that is. It is the blessing or curse that long term friendships initial, the knowledge of the good and bad and loving in spite of or because of.

Even my daily struggles are of no consequence because they are laid at the feet of my God and there is no condemnation in Him, because of this most of the time I have little need to torment myself with my choices good or bad some are hidden blatantly others discreetly within the lines of this blog...

Besides, as humans we dwell far to much on sin and far too little on The Call It is in The Call that we are caught up in the love and beauty of our creator and live better lives. We have no time to sin no time to hurt others and think negative or judgmental thoughts. It is the longing of my heart to be in this place again with my Lord, I have been in that place before so I know it exists!

Unfortunately the busy distractions I allow into my life have kept it at bay far too long, I am reminded that in the Bible there is a verse that says we should not dwell on the past I believe this includes sin there is another that says "Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will take care of its self" another gift of dwelling with Him.

All my Bride Groom requires of me is to sit in His presence, He brings the peace and the fulfillment that no mistake, sin or choice (good or bad), can ever fill all I have to do is surrender He sets me free....

love you :)